David, I strongly disagree here!

It is a fabulous shot, and the focus is just great.  The way the light falls
on said collar and boutonniere assists the focus, with the end result
definitely "working".

Love it.  Thanks for sharing!

tan.

>This photo teaches me that I do not focus well in the dark, which the part
>of the shot I was trying to focus on was in.  Shot on an MZ-S with FA 50mm
>f1.4, 60th @ f2, and negative scanned on an Epson 2450.  An f5.6 would have
>saved this shot, but f2 with slightly missed focus made the groom's collar
>and boutonnière the sharpest part of the photo, not the faces.
>
>David Madsen
>mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>http://www.davidmadsen.com

MSN Premium helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 2 months FREE*
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=htt
p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines