On 6/3/04, FRANK disgorged:

>I have no answer to your dilemma, but it's a good decision not dealing with
>a person whose e-mail (or whatever that is) is Kriminal 1980.

Frank, you are half right. In itself, there is nothing wrong with dealing
with an eBay user whose eBay ID is Kriminal1980. However, one thing it
has taught me so far is to check the high bidder feedback right away - if
I had, I would have seen that it was mostly in Italian - nothing wrong
with that, and certainly nothing wrong with Italians - except that this
auction specifically stated 'UK bidders only'.

Incidentally, the reason I specified UK only was because I don't want the
hassle of sending abroad right now - especially Italy. The last time I
sent a package to Italy, it took nearly 4 weeks to arrive and the buyer
(Brit in Italy - laptop CPU) was very anxious to say the least. It was
tracked all the way to Rome or wheverer, and took another 3 weeks to do a
few miles...

This was a few years ago now, but hey.

Cheers,
  Cotty