From: graywolf <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: About my name
Date: Sun, 07 Mar 2004 15:30:42 -0500

Interesting comment, Frank. The peasants spoke Russian, and the Nobles spoke French. That is why they rebelled (grin). Come to think of it the same thing happened in England much earlier. Sir Walter Scott wrote an amusing chapter about this language phenomenon in one of his books.

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines