The new Rolleiwide FW is, I think, in current production, as is the Rolleiflex FX a new version of the F. If you want a Tele-Rolleiflex you still have to find an old one.

--

Keith Whaley wrote:

Mark Erickson wrote:

[. . .]

Wide Rolleiflex Compact 55mm 6x6 system, plus
it's a Rollei

Produced in 1961 - '67, there were less than 4000 made, and the prices show it!
McKeown lists them at US$800-1200, in 1987-'88 time frame.
The 55mm in the 6x6 cm format is approx. equivalent to a 35mm f/l in a 135mm camera.
I keep my eye open for a good Rollei, but good ones are a little scarce. . .

keith whaley

-- graywolf http://graywolfphoto.com

"You might as well accept people as they are,
you are not going to be able to change them anyway."