Hi all,

I'm going to be in Paris for a couple of days around May 1st. Then I'm
taking a train to Italy, going to stay with some friends in Livorno
but will also visit Venice, Florence, Rome, and some other places, for
three weeks. (haven't made an itinerary yet)

If anyone over those places would like to get together, maybe go out
for some street shooting, whatever, drop me a line off-list. I'm not
sure how much time I'll spend in each place, but maybe we can get
together.

Thanks,