From: "Nick Clark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: Stripping PAW and WOW from subject
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 09:34:44 -0000

Not on a PDA screen it isn't as the end is truncated. I read all my PDML messages on an Ipaq and find the PREfix useful a I can order by subject and deal with the high volume of traffic that way. The PDA email client doesn't have sophisticated parsing and filtering options like a desktop client.

Nick