Hi!

SD> More bucolic splendor (I even spelled it right this time):

SD> http://home.wlu.edu/~desjardi/

SD> Obviously, this is a picture that relies largely on composition and
SD> texture.  Any suggestions?

Steve, I hope you don't mind me saying so, but for me at least it does
not work. It is like you put in all the ingredients but somehow the
cake does not come out right.

Could be because there is not enough green on the soil. Could be
because cows are black... I really cannot tell.

I think that perhaps without the fence it would look just a bit
better. But it is not possible to remove the fence, I guess.

As I said, please don't be offended. It is just MHO.

Boris