From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: good, bad, and ugly
Date: Wed, 17 Mar 2004 00:14:00 -0600 (CST)

> The Good:
>
> I just got a Vivitar 3700 flash (looks about the same size as a 283, and I'm
> guessing pretty much as powerful) with a Pentax mod, so now I can use ttl
> flash metering on my LX. It also came with the wide angle diffuser, and
> off-the-camera coil wire attachment thingie. Bought it from Vic, who hasn't
> been seen much here recently due to being busy. Probably won't get to use
> it until the weekend, but I'm looking forward to testing it out...

Should work great.  This is the combo I used all through college.  That
flash and the LX made TTL flash a no-brainer.

DJE

STOP MORE SPAM with the MSN Premium and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines