I just wanted to let you all know that I just reread my last post on this
topic (which is below) and have the following explanation to make.  I am NOT
illiterate, I CAN spell, and I CAN type, just not that well at four in the
morning (when I wrote this).  It was lucky in fact, that I can touch type,
cause I couldn't see a thing through my extremely heavy eyelids and bleary
eyes (obviously, judging by the amount of errors I made in that post!).

So I am sorry, if any of you once thought that I was actually quite literate
and then were grossly disappointed after reading this:

"Well to let you all know, guess what happened to me today??? I received in
the mail today, from an anonymous sender, a almost new PZ-20 with Sigma
35-70 zoom, still in original packaging!!!!!!  I tell ya, I thought all my
Christmases had come at once! There was a small typed note inside that said
"For you to enjoy, you deserveit" (SHOULD BE A SPACE IN THERE), and was
signed "An Admirer".  I didn't know whether to be worried that I may have
had a stalker or just be extremely thankful to whoever my "benefactor"
was!!!  I wanted to tell my hubby about it as I was so excited but chose not
to as he worries insesintly (SIC!) about me, owing (TO THE FACT) that he
works so far away and is only home for a few days out of the month.  As it
turns outthough, (NEEDS A SPACE) it was from my sneaky husband, who ordered
it out of one of my PhotoTrader magazines he had snuck out to workwith  (YET
ANOTHER SPACE NEEDED) him!!  Gotta love him forthinking(HOHUM, ANOTHER
SPACE).

ETC, ETC, BLAH, BLAH, you all get the idea...

fairy.