Folks

I have a 'question for seller' that I am currently unable to answer.

Here goes:

"I recently got hold of a Pentax KX Motor Drive camera, and since I'm not
familiar with the drive, and info on it's accessories is scarce, I'm not asking
the right questions.

It seems the two grips, Grip I and Grip II, have a different number of
contacts between the grip and the motor.  Grip I has two, and Grip II has three
contacts.  There are no identifying numbers.  What's not clear to me is how the
battery grip that uses AA batteries, the one you have up for auction, interfaces
with the motor.  I believe it works with both Motor Drive I and Motor Drive
II (confused yet?)  So unless you know something that I missed, I don't think
there's more you can tell me."

Which grip do I have?

(Unmissable!)

Peter