Thanks for being honest, Frank. I appreciate it. :) The DOF looks
slightly different in the print; the front of the log is sharper than
the back. I tried to get the same look in the scan but I had a hard time
with it.

I experimented with rotating the scan a degree or two. It was hard to
judge because of the strip of beach in the middle distance. I settled
for making the log look level, but I know that's a compromise.

Anyway, thanks for the comments!

Amita