At 06:17 PM 3/20/2004, you wrote:

Ok, Photshoppers, I am looking to recreate the effect of infared photography
on my digital images...  Anyone got an action or a workflow that they use?

Sadly, many if not most digital cameras today have a built-in filter to screen out the IR. Some of the older model Minolta Dimage cameras do not have the filter. There are some digital IR groups on Yahoogroups that will probably have a more comprehensive list of which cameras can and which can't.

Gary J Sibio
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.earthlink.net/~garysibio/

You know you're having a bad day when Elton John rewrites the lyrics to "Candle in the Wind" for you.