Seeing Boris's daughter and the other kids in the PAW made me miss my youngest who is
away at her freshman year of college.  I keep passing this picture of her posted on my
refrigerator.  We dug it out last year when she needed a shot of her as a young child.
 It didn't make the final cut, but I liked it for the personality and attitude she
shows.

http://www.members.aol.com/dontmailbob/Paw3.jpg

Now I wish that the picture was better, and that I had her in focus instead of the ice
cream cone, but...

Like any 18/19 year old girl, my daughter is very conscious of her grooming.  She was
mortified to see the dirty hands she was eating with as a 4 1/2 year old.

It reminded me of that day and how she was a fiesty little girl with two older
brothers.  She was playing in the sand box when we all went for ice cream.  She didn't
want to have her hands washed, or even cleaned up with a wet-wipe.  So she went as
is...

To those of you with young children, enjoy them, take lots of photos, and keep even
the not so good ones.  They will make you smile later.

Regards,  Bob S.