>I opened a message by Collin.
>
>Sent: Friday, March 19, 2004 11:28 PM
>Subject: OT: Active image communication
>
>I got this slapped in my face:
>
><snip>
>
>I asked him:
>
>"What's this crap doing on the PDML?
>You sent it Collin. You explain.
>Lasse"

I didn't see that.  But then, I get the digest
and only scan it quickly for interesting subject matter.

Again, no explanation of my sigs is necessary.
We don't have to agree, but we should be civil.

For the purpose of maintaining positive relationships on PDML,
a new sig is in place.

Collin

--

Toward the end of his life, George Truett was asked what he would do differently if he
had his life to live over again. He said, "I would have spent more time with a few
people."

quoted from Discipleship Call Perspective
http://disciplescall.gospelcom.net/perspective/