Hi Flavio,

I searched the internet for this subject the year before last,
I ended up phoning a guy who shoots theatre publicity shots in
New York, (can't remember his name!), to confirm findings.

He suggested Kodak 320T pushed to 640 or 800.

Unfortunatley my theatre photo call never came off so the film
stayed in the fridge until December last year.  I finally used
a few rolls at the Millenium Dome in London.  I was presently
surprised at the results, it might be worth a try to see what
you think.

There was an article in the UK's Amateur Photographer a few years
ago but they only suggested film speeds and the fact that stage
lighting is often coloured for special effects so a photo call
session is the best time to get "natural" skin colours.

Regards

Rob
Robert Gillespie