Tanya ... you MUST get this book if you haven't already ...
seriously.  I cannot begin to tell you how much I've learned
from it, and how much time it's saved me.  If it's a PITA to
get it shipped to Oz, then have someone you'll be meeting
when you're in the US get it for you.  It will be the best
$$$ you've spent for PS tips and tutorials.

http://www.digitalretouch.org/

Tanya Mayer