On Tue, 23 Mar 2004 22:32:51 +0000, you wrote:

>I don't think members should put political opinions in sig lines. This
>one offends me, and others may have  problems with it too.
>

>Cheers,
>  Cotty
>

>___/\__
>||   (O)   |     People, Places, Pastiche
>||=====|    www.macads.co.uk/snaps
>_____________________________

All them damn repetitive sig lines offend me, even my own.

What say we make it a rule - change sigs every week, kinda like a PAW,
no more than 55 characters for the sig subject,  plus one attribution
line and one name line, and of course the required "--" and carriage
return that makes the sig identifiable as a sig and not a continuation
of the text.

Anyone using the same sig two weeks in a row has to apologize.
Profusely. And repetitively. Over and Over.

--
John Mustarde
Yo Mama Loves FOSI