Hey guys,

   Earlier this week, I called the Pentax Instruction Manual Line and
requested an LX operating manual . . . guess what arrived in my mailbox
today?  Yup, an LX operating manual, god I love this companies response
time.

   For those interested I also recieved from them a complete list of the
Instuction Books that are available from them.  I'll be scanning this in
the next day or two, and prepare a PDF file and a temporary link for
it.  Does anyone want to put up some webspace for this?  I don't really
have the space for it on my personal servers right now . . . I don't
think the file should be too big though.  I know one of us has some
Pentax PDF Instruction Manuals online, with the goal to get most of them
up there . . . maybe that person can contact me?

Thanks for your time guys,
Illinois Bill

P.S.
Now desperatly awaiting my LX