Resolution actually isn't the problem - 1.3 M is enough for small prints and for
web applications. But that camera is still not worth the money (much noise,
weak flash), even my 8-year-old does not want to use it... I only keep it to
somewhen show it to my grandchildren.

If you are looking for a cheap, used digital, Pentax probably isn't the best
choice.

OTOH, I doubt that better photos help an Ebay auction. The opposite may be true.

Sven