Steve Jolly wrote:

I assume they're part of a larger panorama?

I prefer the bay scene to the hotel, but that's just 'cos there's more to look at :-)

Shel Belinkoff wrote:

Pinole is a small town a few miles north of me, located
along the San Francisco Bay.  Its claim to fame is that it
hasn't any, other than for providing inexpensive housing to
shipyard and dynamite workers during WW II.

These "postcards" are part of a long-term project I'm
working on.  Hope you enjoy 'em.  As usual, comments and
crits are welcome ... ;-))

The American Hotel & Grill:

http://home.earthlink.net/~digisnaps/american-hotel.html

Bay scene with bicycle:

http://home.earthlink.net/~digisnaps/bicycle-by-the-bay.html

shel

-- Daniel J. Matyola mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Stanley, Powers & Matyola mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Suite203, 1170 US Highway 22 East http://geocities.com/dmatyola/ Bridgewater, NJ 08807 (908)725-3322 fax: (908)707-0399