Hi Frank ...

I read that you'd gotten the flash, but I didn't realize it
was a Genuwine Cap'n Billy model.  Cool.

BTW, I found a flash way in the back of my coat closet a few
days ago.  It's a Vivitar 283, or some such similar three
digit number.  See, there was a reason I asked about how you
figured out the flash - I was going to try some flash
exposures myself. Hmmm ... that almost sounds like I'm
heading out the door wearing a big ol' rain coat.  Which
reminds me of a story.

My friend Meg and I were driving in downtown San Francisco a
while ago, and we were stopped at a traffic light.  Some old
fellow walked up to her door, stood right by her window, and
exposed himself, saying "Whaddaya think of that, sweetie."
She replied, ever so coolly, "Why, it looks just like a
p*nis only a lot smaller."

Can you say p*nis here? Am I in trouble now.  OK, let's say
P***s instead.  Better?

<LOL>

shel