From: Steve Jolly <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW: Toes!
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 20:18:40 +0000

http://www.elvum.net/gallery/paw/toes_rc

I don't think this one needs much explanation. :-) Taken with an M50/1.7 on negative film and selectively desaturated in PSP. All comments and criticisms welcome, but I already know that I misjudged the focus slightly...

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines