From: "Boris Liberman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "PDML" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Suggestion (humour)
Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2004 13:08:09 +0300

Hi!

I used to work with the person among whose friends it was customary to give a little money to everyone present if that person produced a joke with certain words in it... Like forbidden joke or something.

<humor>
I hereby (thanks Frank <g>) suggest that starting from the next such occurrence - if the thread (such as DOF related one) goes off-topic and ends up in a flame, then it would be privilege of original thread starter (such as me) to take one piece of photo gear from the person who was responsible for the flame. It is of course, would be thread starter's own choice who would send him or her their gear...
</humor>

Boris

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines