frank in Toronto

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Didn't we cross the border and burn down York as repayment.
That worked out really well didn't it.
What did you call the replacement?  Toronto?

Regards, Bob S.

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN Premium http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines