Hail Pentaxians! I bring you greetings from South Jersey.

I am wondering about the use of 6x7 lenses with 35mm bodies and the
requisite adapter. How well does it work? Are they any problems I would
encounter? Specifically, I'm thinking about the 6x7 600mm lens. The 35mm
version is extremely pricey and almost impossible to find used. The 6x7
600mm lens is occasionally available used and the price is a little easier
to bear. Would I pay performance penalty?

Thank you for any help you can give toward alleviating a small amount of my
overabundant ignorance.

Tom (looking forward to GFM) Reese