From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Jostein's 3rd PAW:
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:12:20 +0200

http://oksne.net/paw/paw3.html

I'm behind schedule to post once a week, but I do my best..:-)

This will be the last lighthouse image from me for a while.

Cheers,
Jostein

MSN Premium with Virus Guard and Firewall* from McAfeeŽ Security : 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines