While not being critical or judgmental of John's approach to
photography, I just have to say how sad I am that the art that I
love so much is heading in this direction. Oh well ... I'm off to
shoot TX with some old fashioned Pentax gear and some Leicas.  Long
live B&W and 11x14 fiber based paper!
--
Shel (I love the smell of fixer in the morning) Belinkoff
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]