From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: PAW #8 - The Soap Carver
Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 17:49:37 -0500

Took this one about a year ago, but I'm just getting it printed up for the first time:

This is kind of part one of two - another print from the same session is ready tomorrow.

I always like comments, suggestions and critiques. Thanks!

cheers,
frank

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines