From: "Leon Altoff" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Stan does Melbourne
Date: Mon, 05 Apr 2004 18:38:46 +1000

Stan and his wife Meg were in Melbourne yesterday.  Paul Ewins, My wife
Audrey and myself went to see them and spent the day wandering around
Melbourne.

A good time was had by all as we walked and caught the trams from one
end of the city to the other.  I'm not sure if Stan took pictures of
us, but I didn't take many of us.  You can see a few pictures of
Melbourne as well as Stan and Meg here.

http://www.bluering.org.au/leon/stan.htm

Leon

http://www.bluering.org.au