Holy cow!  You're right.  This is a cow pasture too, and you can see the
circular feeding trough in the lower left.  At least I think it's a
feeding trough.  Where I grew up, something like that would be a
manhole, albeit a bit smaller.  I do know, however, that it is some kind
of cow thingy. ;-)

Steven Desjardins
Department of Chemistry
Washington and Lee University
Lexington, VA 24450
(540) 458-8873
FAX: (540) 458-8878
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 04/05/04 10:31PM >>>
Where are the cows?

Despite the lack of bovine presence, I really like this.  It would have
made
a good PUG.

It's just so peaceful!  I like the green mountains in the distance,
each one
veiled a bit more in mist.  The gentle curves of the rolling hills, and
the
straight line of the trees closest to the foreground come together in a
most
pleasing way.

I'm at a loss for words in terms of saying more about it, but it's a
beautiful, bucolic scene.  If you can use bucolic, so can I!  <vbg>

cheers,
frank

"The optimist thinks this is the best of all possible worlds.  The
pessimist
fears it is true."  -J. Robert Oppenheimer