Ok Thanks Mark
(removing semi panic mode now<g>)

The first picture the operator is using a laser ranger distance measuring
device.Measures
to a prism in
both feet and meters. We routinely could measure 10-12 kilometers with those things.
One
of the future
pictures  will show a prism set up in the mountains of BC. If we were working at night
and
had a hard
time finding the target,we would often use this to light up the prism's and turn the
angles that way.

As for the tug i have quite a few, docked, in motion, loading supplies etc. I can post
more,no problem.
Glad you like it.It was a fun place to live(when your 20.lol)

Dave