Paul Stenquist wrote:

Hi folks,
I'm back from my work trip to LA. Since I was off list for more than two weeks, I think I ought to show three PAWs. I shot a lot of frames, somewhere around 700. i like these three. They're very California. It wasn't the most work intensive production I've ever been on, so I had my share of fun. Two canyon hikes, numerous trips to the beach, and lots of walks around town in Santa Monica. My old pal "Santa Monica Jesus" was on his street corner, but I didn't run across him when I had my camera. Would have liked to update my shots of him. Next time.
Paul

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2266882&size=lg
http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2249276&size=lg

Hey! I think I know her! Or, was it her mother. No matter!

http://www.photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=2266884&size=lg

Good stuff, Paul.
From now on, I'm going to quit lamenting there's little around to shoot... <g>

keith whaley