Frits Wüthrich wrote:

Please don't copy the entire digest if you want to post on this list.

You can only subscribe, there is no way to unsubscribe. Da's nou toch
jammer.

On Wed, 2004-04-07 at 12:33, Arjo Sinon wrote:

Op 7-apr-04 om 12:25 heeft [EMAIL PROTECTED] het volgende geschreven:

[...]

Maybe the situation with the digest is, that there are no unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of the messages, as there are with individual messages.
Nope, I was wrong. There are no unsubscribe instructions in the individual messages, either!
Some kind soul might give him some help. Fortunately, I don't wish to unsubscribe, or I'd be asking the same question!

keith whaley