It's almost always best to sell things separately. Just because somebody wants one item, doesn't mean he'll want all of them, and you are raising the bar price-wise by lumping them all together, which will exclude lots of potential bidders.

I have two surplus cameras which I bought on Ebay in "job lots". I bought because I wanted one particular item, and I paid hardly any more than I would have done if I had bought that item alone, becasue nobody wanted to bid. In other words, the cameras effectively went for nothing.

If I were you, I'd cancel the auction and relist separately.

John