Allow me to state a different opinion on this. I wouldn't ditch the RTF for a .98x
magnificaton of the viewfinder.
I like the RTF as on my MZ5. I think it's very good and comes very handy (given it's
limitations and although not as versatile as my 500FTZ).
(And anyone on this list can call me anything: - a snapshooter, a dilettant,  a
photographer, a pro etc.... :) )

Lasse, (not too impressed by the various definitions and labeling of different kind of
picture shooters.)