I imagine this may have been brought up before but I did
not see it. I am interested in the new eFilm which fits
into your normal SLR and has 1.3 megapixels with the
equivalent of 100 speed film. I think it'll take 24
exposures and then let you dump them into a CF card and
the go again.

Of course it is only currently offered for a couple of
Canons and nikons. Hopefully they would eventually
expand it to Pentaxes.

The price tag of $699 or $799 is a killer but you
wouldn't need a new digital body. I like the concept.

-Mark Sheftick