    From: "Malcolm Smith"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Sent: 11/04/04 11:52:32
    To: "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    Subject: RE: The family got bigger!
      Robert wrote:

    > As of Thursday we have another *istD. One for me, one for my wife :-D
    >
    > Are we the first to have 2 *istDs?

    Good question? It's certainly something my wife and I have spoken of and
    would guarantee me access to one. I can certainly appreciate why some people
    have changed from film to digital; the immediacy of having the results and
    seeing what you have taken and the ability to instantly sharing that via the
    internet. So why do I still get so much pleasure from film?

    My wife and I were out this morning taking photographs with an *ist D and an
    LX. She loves the *ist D in the same way I love the LX.

    Enjoy your pair of *ist D's!

    Malcolm