From: "Jostein" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: A brief PDML Easter report
Date: Sun, 11 Apr 2004 18:17:29 +0200

Gang,

Just a teaser, really...

Mike and Catherine Wilson came over from Newcastle for Easter. After a shaky
start which involved their plane being redirected to another airport because
of fog and my wife and I trying to catch up by car, it has been a very
pleasant week. One highlight was a trip to Rjukan to see the exhibition
about the WW2 sabotage action against Hitler's heavy water factory, another
highlight was a hike into the deep forests to watch lekking Black Grouse.

Some pics will follow, probably as PAWs. Mike and Catherine excercised their
cameras well too, and I really hope to see some of their pics as well.

Cheers,
Jostein

Add photos to your messages with MSN Premium. Get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines