Clover wrote:

> I am sorry to tell you this, but I hate the MZ-S.
> It is too expensive and far from being almost-perfect.

All is in the eye of the beholder. I for one find the MZ-S to be a remarkable balance
of small size, good built, simplicity and speedy operation. In fact, I never expected
such a great compromise. For me having small size and high built quality in one and
the same package is something I'm willing to pay for. Its a valuable feature in
itself.
This is the camera and can use for for shooting birds with multipoint AF and a useful
lightning fast interface. Its also the camera I can take with me backbacking to
mountain tops without sacrificing anything.
As for the price; well, I think people can forget Z-1p feature/price level. Lot have
changed in the last 10 years and SLR (film based) is a lot smaller niche now than it
ever was before.

Pål