On 13/4/04, TANJA BLESS HER discumbobulated:

>Also, in regards to cheating - what's to stop someone from shooting a whole
>heap of other slide film on the day, or even bringing slides with them and
>submitting those to the judges?

Judge 1 - This is a nice slide. I particularly like the use of form and
composition.

Judge 2 -  Yes, not bad. Look at the way the water reflects the flora.

Judge 1 -  It's obvious that a lot of time and effort went into it.

Judge 2 -  Notice the reflections in the water?

Judge 1 -  Yes, and look at the exquisite shape of the bridge. The way
the sails on the boats cast delicate shadows.

Judge 2 -  Was this shot in Bear Wallow Spring ?

Judge 1 -  No. look at that huge white building with the pointy roofs.
And all those half naked people running about on the beach - they appear
to be cooking something over an open flame. I reckon this was taken right
over in the Great Beyond, past Storyteller's Rock - I heard of a native
tribe once that inhabits an uncharted slope on the mountain.

Judge 2 - They appear to be drinking out of cans.

Judge 1 - Hmmm.

Judge 2  - First Prize ?

Judge 1 -  Sounds good to me.

Judge 1  - NEXT.