Awesome! I have a humble but pretty decent collection. My favorites are aging, like some Ch. Montelena from various years (their reserve). Plus I love some of the older Clos du Val. Recent favorites include Ch. St. Jean Cinq Cepage (97 or 98 I believe).

rg

Keith Whaley wrote:

Gonz wrote:

William Robb wrote:

A good Cotes du Rhone is just about the nicest thing that can be made from a grape.

If that were strictly true, of course, there would be no other styles sold!

But some of us still prefer Cabs and Bordeaux style blends. :)

rg

Right!
I saved for, opened and drank an '86 Sterling Cab, that was perfection itself!
I couldn't imagine anything tasting smoother or richer.
So, to each his own...

keith whaley