From: J. C. O'Connell [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Wednesday, April 14, 2004 7:33 PM
To: Spotmatic discuss; SLR Manual Mailing list; pentax discuss; Pentax67
discuss; Club M42
Subject: Faster film drying?

Anybody know of some safe, time proven way
to speed up the drying of film after it is
taken out of final rinse?  I am currently
just hanging to dry in a air conditioned
room but it's taking about an hour to fully
dry which is sometimes undesireable.

I'd be mostly interested in BW films both
35mm & 120 rolls as well as 4x5 and 8x10 sheets.

Thanks in advance,
JCO

   J.C. O'Connell   mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]   http://jcoconnell.com