Fra: Cyril MARION [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sendt: 15. april 2004 18:04
Til: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Emne: Help needed, thanks ! [Me Super]

Hello all,

I'd like your help : my Me Super blocks.

It happens while taking pictures : after a shot, the mirror does not get
back in place. When I take off the lens to see where it blocks, the curtain
is visible (not film) and the mirror is still in its upper position. Also,
when I pull down the small lever located inside on the left, the mirror gets
down as expected, but as soon as I release the lever it comes up again.

>From there, I've tested a quantity of tricks, but nothing works : light
shocks on the body, use of the timer, turning the camera off and on again,
taking the batteries out and in again, 125x sync, "B" position...

I just found one procedure which unblocks the mirror : with a winder, if the
lever is pulled down, as soon as it comes in its lower position, the winder
switches (twice) and the camera gets unblocked. If the lens is not put on
again, the unit works perfectly with as many shot as I want. But as soon as
a lens is re-placed on the body, the camera blocks again. I've tried many
types of lenses : M, A... it does not change anything.

I've dismounted the lower plate and after some observation, nothing seems
broken. Everything looks in good shape (even nearly new...)

Does someone have an idea ? It would be nice as I like this camera very much
: it is not very much used (outside shape looks quite new) and it belonged
to someone close to me.

Thanks in advance !

Cheers,

Cyril.