On Mon, 19 Apr 2004, Cotty wrote:
> Tom, can we have a goody box full of Twinkies and things for the journey?
> I can't get that junk in the UK and I'll have to have a little splurge
> while I'm there. Oh yeah, Cap'n Crunch too - several boxes :-) And while
> we're on the subject, Tootsie Roll, Oreos, Crackerjack, Shasta Root Beer.

Make sure you eat ALL of it on the car ride down to maximize the
excitement of all the highway signs you'll be seeing..

"Tom..Tooooommmm! TOOMMMM! Did you see! Didja, didja, we passed mile
marker 115! Wow! TOOOMMM! I said MILE MARKER ONE ONE FIVE! WOOOOW! Are we
there yet? Are we there yet? How soon? Toooommmmmm!"

> Is there a defibrillator  at GFM ?

Heh.

--
http://www.infotainment.org       <->     more fun than a poke in your eye.