Nice shot - the cadet seems to be de-personalized, but I suppose that is what being a cadet is largely about... I like how you got the flag free of the walls - the blue all around it is a nice detail that gives more of a 3-d look to the image. Maybe shooting high saturation films has warped my sense of color, but I'd crank up the saturation a bit.

- MCC