It just means he won't speek to us any more...

graywolf wrote:

Oow.... Knarf is a published advertising photographer.

Gives you a good feeling, don't it?

--

frank theriault wrote:

So, I stop at the Jet Fuel Cafe on the way home today. Order an Americano, and as I'm sipping, I glance over at the bulletin board, and see an 11x14 one of these:

I've never seen one of my photos displayed in a public place without expecting it to be there (ie: a show). Kind of blew my mind! Some of you may recall that I took some concert shots of Jennifer, and gave her the proofs, saying that she could use them as she pleased (including for promo stuff).

She said that she liked them, but it's kind of nice to see that she really meant it! I take it as a real compliment from her.

She's also using the same design on her handbills, one of which this is scanned from.

The whole thing kind of made my day...

cheers,
frank

MSN Premium includes powerful parental controls and get 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines