Hi William
Thanks for your answer.
I made some night shoots of the main rail station in Zurich Switzerland
lately with the Pentax A24mm 2.8 and like it very much. The wide angle
made  some interesting (uncommon) views for me, I hade no experience with
wide lenses before.

I now always carry it with me :-)

Together with the 35-135mm on the SF7
auto focus or with the ME super with 70-210mm manual zoom (which I still
prefer over the SF7 because I can set everything manually and it fits my
hands a lot better with the winder grip) for slow photo situations, a jeans
jacket with 4 pockets filled with some filters (skylight, polfilter,closeup
and diffuser)and cleaning tools, negative film, a flash and the A2x Pentax
teleconverter (seldom used) Mounted on the camera is a (one leg)tripod.
Not very light but I'm prepared for many photo situations this way.

Digital photographer's will laugh, but I still like old analog camera gear,
maybe because I earn my money with computer support and have it digital all
day... or just do not have the money for a DSRL ;-)

What's your minimum /maximum /most used equipment ?

happy writing light
Markus Maurer

Subject: Re: SMC (K) 28mm f3.5 on Ebay
The M28/3.5 is another very good lens, in my opinion.  Small, light, and
delivers excellent results.  It has a bit of light fall off wide open, but
the flare control is excellent.
William in Utah