From: "Amita Guha" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: PAW: Skateboarder
Date: Mon, 19 Apr 2004 10:10:20 -0400

Taken a couple of weeks ago at Union Square in Manhatttan:
http://www.sunny16.net/photos/paw/2004-04-23.html

Amita

MSN Premium: Up to 11 personalized e-mail addresses and 2 months FREE* http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca&page=byoa/prem&xAPID=1994&DI=1034&SU=http://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines