On 21 Apr 2004 at 11:19, Kostas Kavoussanakis wrote:

> Is the Voigtlander available in K mount?
>
> Also, do any of the 90-125 lenses mentioned so far (and I have read no
> bad comments on any) work well as portrait lenses or as telefocus
> ones?

The Voigtländer Macro APO-Lanthar 125mm F2.5 SL is available in KA mount, it's
only manual focus but the big advantage is that both the focus and aperture
rings work in the same directions as the Pentax lenses. It's also very compact
for it's specifications due to the fact that the mechanism telescopes in three
parts plus the lens focus ring turns through almost two revolutions so it's
really easy to focus accurately.

It is an excellent performer at far, near and macro distances. I have some pics
of it beside the A100/2.8 but I'm in a bit of a mess computer wise at the
moments but I'll try to find them in the next few days.

(sorry Alan :-)

Rob Studdert
HURSTVILLE AUSTRALIA
Tel +61-2-9554-4110
UTC(GMT)  +10 Hours
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Pentax user since 1986, PDMLer since 1998