From: "Christian Skofteland" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: PAW - Grasshopper (was: Re: TTL ringlight flash)
Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2004 21:11:56 -0400

Thanks Frank.  Personally I consider it mediocre at best.  I posted it
because of the ring-flash discussion.  I'm happy with the detail but think
the composition could have been better.  I have to learn to get the
backgrounds light when using flash for close-up photography.  Lots of
chances soon with the 17-year cicadas!

Christian Skofteland
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

----- Original Message ----- From: "frank theriault" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Wednesday, April 21, 2004 6:32 PM Subject: RE: PAW - Grasshopper (was: Re: TTL ringlight flash)